Friday, December 11, 2009

I'VE BEEN LOST INTO THE INTERNET BUT WILL SOON RETURN.-HE ESTADO PERDIDO DENTRO DEL INTERNET PERO YA VENGO DE REGRESO.

To all readers of this blog,and the rest of the people who do not read it,but nevertheless stare at it,I will tell you about a site you should try called bukisa.Find me in there as GLORYSTORY,so as you can see although I was not posting here ,I was still involved into the writing life,in my intense effort to be detected as
the person to hire for the writing job ,or the movie script.Which perseverance and time and my connection with entity # 337,who sends me these stories by telepathy from the far limits of the galaxy next door,that and striving to surmount all my technical ignorance as a webmaster,which could be afforded so easily to us non techies by supplying us with a phone number where they could give us assistance through an old fashioned telephone call.Check this bukisa place and join,they will even pay you for writing there,go into GLORYSTORY and find a link in there to join,otherwise just give me your comments.
VERSION EN ESPAÑOL.
A todos los lectores de éste blog,y así mismo a las personalidades extremas que no lo leen pero sí se lo quedan viendo,les diré que estuve en un sitio que merece la pena leer se llama bukisa.Encuéntrenme ahí en GLORYSTORY,y verán que aunque estuviése ausente de éste sitio,prestaba allá mis esfuerzos dentro del ramo de la ficción desesperada.Ahí en bukisa hasta le pagan a uno por escribir,busque un link ahí mismo en GLORYSTORY y díganles que les recomiendo yo y podrán publicar hasta las recetas de su abuelita.
Si no les interesa por lo menos sean bienvenidos a éste otro sitio y denme sus comentarios para saber que opinan.Recuerden que las mejores amistades se logran a través del internet,especialmente si uno no llega jamás a conocerlos.

No comments:

Post a Comment